Thread: rp
View Single Post
Captain
# 9244
08-22-2013, 05:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan218 View Post
OOC: Can I assume these Iconians are rebels? Because the Iconian Empire has no territory in our Galaxy. That's why they have to bring in reinforcements through the Lanco II Orbital Gate. It also makes little sense for the Iconians to enter into an alliance with the Synthesisers this soon after the Synthesisers tried to annihilate them. I'm not kidding, the Synthesisers pretty much started exterminating the Iconians in a bid to gain resources. While you may claim that the Synthesisers were not entirely responsible for the conflict with the Republic (I've been meaning to go in depth into the dawn of the conflict for a while), the Synthesisers were the aggressors against the Iconians.

Also, can you pm me about the Gholas? I have a fairly good idea about who one of them (the second one) is supposed to be, but just to put my mind at rest.

And don't you think essentially tearing the U.N.S.C. apart from within is a little extreme just to deal with Tyrannus? Granted, it makes the alliance with the Republic that much more important, but still... it's a tad extreme.

But, hey, it's Logan's faction, so I'll leave it up to him.

Oh, and since it has come up a couple of times, for future reference I don't watch Game of Thrones. If my storylines seem reminiscent of it, that's a complete coincidence.

*Lanco II, Secret underground bunker. 2 humanoid Synthesisers are standing in front of a pod as several Worker Drones scurry around.*

Synth 1: How long?

Synth 2: It's almost ready. Trying to rebuild from a cell which has been inactive for more than 10 years is difficult.

Are you sure we can't tell Adjeca?

Synth 1: Sam would not have wanted this. She saw the similarities between the two Synthesiser races, but knew that the differences would make any union short-lived. We are already fighting to survive against the Republic without fighting amongst ourselves.

*OOC: Just setting up for a storyline to explain the dawn of the Synthesiser-Republic conflict.*

*R.C.S. (Republic Colonial Ship) Shepard's Lamp, Danos Minor. The Shepard's Lamp is being accompanied by the R.S.S. Hood through the Pegasus Gate. On the other side, they are greeted by a small Space Station above a massive M-Class Planet designated as... Pegasus Prime. The Orbital Station has been named Deep Space P-01 (or "Pegasus 01"). The Shepard's Lamp will be the first vessel to begin colonisation in the Pegasus Galaxy, starting with the location where the Hood's Away Team first beamed down to the planet 3 years ago. The Republic has placed a lot of resources into the Pegasus Project, with the plan being to establish a Provisional Government covering 5 different colonies within 5 years.*

OOC: This is setting up for later, after the 20 year time-skip.
OOC: Sure. I am sure Adjeca would approve of what they are doing to some degree, but trust me when I say this. I am still uncertain as to what I am going to do with Adjeca at this point. But yes Waff is a traitor and the source of synthesizer allies for the coming old gods.