View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 121
08-26-2013, 08:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyalmeida2 View Post
Great stuff mate, really helps with putting you over the top when using AMP. Great run in CSE too.

The only thing that I could fathom that would make it better would be to add a sub calculator that deals with how the Leech works in detail. Personally I just threw 9 pts in and grabbed an elite deflector and it works okay for me.
That was indeed a fantastic CSE run, probably close to a personal record time... MASS CARNAGE!!!

lol

Your kind words to me in-game were quite gratifying, so thank you for that!

I'm jealous of your Amp access. Alas, my Fleet hasn't progressed far enough to get the Elite Warp Cores (I think we've got about another month to get there). I know I'll be using my Calc to help achieve Amp success, too!

As for Plasmonic Leech, I assume you're referring to 9 points in Flow Capacitors skill. The higher that skill is, the more you can absorb. That's true. I've got a toon with 99 FC skill (Level 9) and she gets about 2pts of power per Leech stack (so +30 when at full stacks). I've never bothered with less than FC level 9 on a Leech character because it's a cheap Tier 1 skill. I've another character with Leech, in a Vo'Quv, and he's got over 200 skill (99 + 4x Sci Consoles). I can't remember his exact skill number, nor his buff, at the moment.

I'll see what I can do about working out a Leech "sub-calc"... I'll need to figure out the formula though. Watch this thread for updates.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.