Thread: Custom Starship
View Single Post
Captain
# 22
08-29-2013, 08:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sopwithsnipe View Post
You do realize from his posts that he's been playing the game long before it was free to play right.
The game launched on Fed 2, 2010. FTP started on Jan 17th, 2012. It didn't even make 2 full years as a Subscription game. I only bring that up because it's not as though this game was around several years before FTP. The whole game is only coming up on 3 years and 7 months of existence.

I bought 6 box sets (including the CE) for the special items, and LTS, and bought every item released to the C-Store pre-FTP. I even purchased an LTS to CO for $200.00 just to get into early Closed Beta and I doubt I've spent more than $1,600.00 on this game - fully realizing that I haven't spent any of my own money on the game since FTP's Dilithum system was introduced.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.