View Single Post
Captain
# 27
08-30-2013, 04:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by errab View Post
Let me Rephrase:

For what you have to go through to get the Fleet Vo'Quv, the end results are quite underwhelming.

The Fleet Vo'Quv is just a slight improvement over the standard Vo'Quv IMO and add to the Fact that you have to max out part of your Star Base just to get it and makes it feel even less fulfilling to me.

I think that the Fleet Vo'Quv would have been much better if it was given an extra Tactical Console slot instead of the engineering slot and I also would have like to see it given and universal ensign Boff Station.

The Fleet Vo'Quv is a T3 Star Base unlock at best but again just my Opinion.

There's really nothing wrong with the Fleet Vo'Quv; However, I was expecting more for what it takes to get it.
You don't say. KDF BoP pilots felt exactly the same with the blasted Fleet B'rel Retrofit. It got a boost to shield mod (meaningless as any half-wit player would keep the thing in cloak all the time), a 2k boost to hull (grand total of 24,750 - still very low and vulnerable), and a 4th eng console (the only addition that actually meant something, and it's still just an eng console). Talk about underwhelming, for a bloody Tier 5 starbase ship. On top of that, they had the effrontery to charge 5 friggin fleet modules for it, so the 'discounted' price is - I think - two fleet modules.
tIqIpqu' 'ej nom tIqIp