View Single Post
Republic Veteran
# 29
08-30-2013, 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
We've recently posted a blog that contains important information about the updates to our ZEN Offer Wall (i.e. http://offers.perfectworld.com), as well as answers to some of your most asked questions. Additionally, we've posted a link towards the end to a survey -- we are very interested in your feedback and would love to hear from you!

Please read the blog here.

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
Question..what are you referring to? Cause there is nothing in the LOBI store. I have both ships Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier . I have the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship.

What Hangar item available? is it the advanced fighters in the Dilithium Store? Just would like some clarification.

EXCLUSIVE: As an added bonus for owners of a Jem?Hadar Attack Ship, there is a Hangar item available for use exclusively for the Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier (available for purchase in the Lobi Store for 15% off the normal price until the same date/ time mentioned above!). Scaling quality levels of these items will be available for purchase from the Shipyard Store, Dilithium Store, or Fleet Store only if you have obtained the both the Jem?Hadar Attack Ship and Jem?Hadar Dreadnought Carrier.
The R.E.G. Wants you !

Click the banner for MORE info..