View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 123
08-30-2013, 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by asraschaal View Post
I just was looking for my old season 5 copy of this when I came across this. Keep up the GW this is very very handy.
Thank you. Always good to see a return "customer"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordhavelock View Post
...I'll see what I can do about working out a Leech "sub-calc"... I'll need to figure out the formula though. Watch this thread for updates.
I did some preliminary Leech testing. With L9 in Flow Cap skill (ie 99 skill points), my weapons showed the Leech giving a -2 power drain to target, +2 power buff to myself. I added an Embassy +30 Flow Cap console and the weapon Leech stats changed to -/+2.3 pwr, adding a second Embassy +30 Flow Cap console changed Leech to -/+2.6 pwr. I'll want to do some more testing with a toon that has different skill, and with various quantity of/ranked consoles to confirm there's no diminishing returns, but preliminary tests suggest base Leech is -/+1 pwr, then you get 1% of your skill with no diminishing return. 54 skill (L3) should give you -/+1.54 (displayed as -/+1.5), 200 skill should give you -/+3, etc.

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Original Join Date: Feb 2010.
Need Help with Ship's Power? Check out my Ship Power Guide and Calculator.