View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 134
09-01-2013, 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
*The Black Phantom circles around several times as it slows down from exiting the conduit. Voporak hails the Victorious*

Voporak (over comm): Sorry to show up uninvited to the party, I didn't have much choice. I've discovered something I think you should know about.

OOC: I want to save this plot for sometime later on, so we'll just keep it hidden away for now (since it's waaaaaay far out in the galaxy). Skip past this part (the conversation of what Voporak found is implied) and go right to Ryan briefing Voporak or whatever the heck you want.
*15 minutes later. U.S.S. Victorious, Observation Room. Ryan is walking around the room while Voporak is seated.*

Ryan: I relayed what you told me to Starfleet Command, Admiral. Admiral Smith said he'll get back to me with any information he finds.

Meanwhile, as long as you're here, you can help with our situation.

2 days ago, a member of my crew was abducted by the Borg. She was a former drone, whom we rescued during the attack on Vega Colony 3 years ago. This Cube managed to destroy 5 Federation Starships like they were nothing, and cut a hole in the primary hull.

We've got information suggesting that they're going for the Vault.
My Fan Fictions