View Single Post
Career Officer
# 10
09-01-2013, 11:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newromulan1 View Post
It's the end of summer - back to school - back to work. I think it's important to have an official:

Dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmm! !!!!!!!!!!!! Thread!!!!!!!

3 days is all STO has Left!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the Crappiest game EVERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cryptic is SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Greedy!!!!!

Nothinggggggggggg Worrrrrrrkkkkkkkkkkkssss!! in this game!!!!!!!

Dooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!

/sarcasm
Ok there is really nothing to see here - carry on
Oh, please.

The short coming of Star Trek Online are greatly execrated. But I have been informed by the Wood Fairy that lives in my underwear draw the following facts :

Malfunctions and program errors are becoming wide spread. Work on these affected areas has either not started, is not being worked on or has been done improperly.

Sever loads are under strain and there is not enough bandwidth to handle the beings connecting to the said game ( Star Trek Online ) and the same beings are experiencing file and data transfer due to bottleneck like symptoms.

Thus the likely hood of this game ( Star Trek Online ) shutting down the servers is highly likely and all shall and should remain calm during this time of Armageddon and and ending.

Thank you for your time. =3

* straightens tinfoil hat *
Join Date : September 2010. Boldly going forward because Cryptic forgot reverse.
I am currently unsupervised, anyone who knows me will tell you that this will most likely lead to trouble. =3
Cryptic, I'll take your fancy T6 Ships and blow them out of the star's with my mighty T5 Vor'Cha!