View Single Post
Captain
# 2640
09-02-2013, 08:15 AM
I did like the Flight Simulator games and Flight Simulator X is still fairly decent for being so dated. I miss the Jane's games the most though. USAF and their F18 one that followed were awesome! When they stopped making military simulator based games, gamers lost out big time. Microsoft Flight is way too arcade for my tastes. When beta testing, I spent more time trying to sink the cruise ship in the training missing I was supposed to not get near than anything. :p It was originally designed to be cross-platform with the PC and XBOX 360 but I haven't heard of it ever being released on the console. I wouldn't be surprised if we see it on the XBOX One though.

I never got into any of the Team Fortress games or APB. I still need to get back into playing Crysis 3 and BioShock Infinite so I can finish them up. With BioShock Infinite, there is so much story and attention to detail. Instead of going forward in the game, I spend too much time exploring Columbia, looking through the telescopes, and listening to the little story elements scattered all around. I have been enjoying BioShock Infinite so much, I don't really want to finish it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by hort_wort
Hahahaha, thanks Cryptic, for doing your part to make the F2P transition of SWTOR such a success!!