Thread: rp
View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 9376
09-02-2013, 09:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisedallen89 View Post
*Larger warships decloak revealing the Dolos II class carrier and two dreadnaughts arming its cannon and soon firing it disintegrating several vessels and thinning out the battle groups. The carrier soon launches Kah class fighters and hunters, along with several BoP's..., and a new Raptor class not in the systems. The hornet's nest has been kicked as the defense lanes open up littering the space behind them with self replicating SVR-2 mines stolen from the UNSC and modified in encryption. *

ODST: Sir looks like we know now what they stole. Those are our mines.. I am trying to issue the code but the code is not working...

Its been changed and replaced with some programing I can't identify.. We need the new code.

Any ship going through that minefield is going to be destroyed.. So there goes reinforcements.
*R.S.S. Republic, Bridge.*

David: Lopez, target the nearest Dreadnought! All ships, prepare to open fire!

Lopez: We're in weapons range!

David: Phased-Quantum Torpedoes and Zero-Point Weapons on my mark!

Fire at will!

*The Republic ships open fire with their arsenals on the closest Dolos, knocking past its standard shields before causing serious damage to the hull, before the AT shields come online and start blocking the shots.*

Lopez: They've activated AT Shields! Weapons having--!

David: Lieutenant Daniels...

*He walks over to the helm officer.*

Helm: Sir?

David: Do you remember the interdict you did a few months ago? On that Orion Corvette?

Helm: Yes sir, but that was a much smaller target.

David: Well... what if we placed the Omega Plate on the Deflector Array?

*The lieutenant raises an eyebrow.*

Helm: That would work.

David: Get going. Ensign Townsend to the Bridge!

Bridge to Engineering! Mitchell, I need an Omega Plate on the Navigational Deflector and I need it now!

Mitchell *Over Comm*: Understood!

*Daniels jogs into a turbolift as an Ensign walks out to relieve him.*

David: Ensign, take the helm.

Ensign: Aye, sir!

*The Ensign steps into the helm position.*

David: Republic to all ships! Do not enter the minefield!

UNSC ships, your railguns have the greatest range, so just keep battering the Birds of Prey! We'll snipe the other ships with our ZPCs!

*OOC: Should point out that the ZPCs have a very long range, so the Republic ships can fire on the Dolos' without entering the minefield safely.*
My Fan Fictions

"Logic and War are old enemies"

Vice Admiral Soval - Commanding Officer, U.S.S. Bunker Hill