View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
09-04-2013, 05:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crashdragon View Post
I just know I'm going to get raged at , called a troll, coward, etc.

But I all ways found PvPer's to be spiteful and bratty. All ways having to win no matter what the cost, childish taunting, teasing, ganging up on weaker players, etc.

Always put's me off, no matter the game. I know it's just a game, but so many don't see this and even cheat to get that all important win. The hell with feeling's that the other player is feeling.

K, rage away. =3
Hey, a lot of players do get turned off by PvP, and I am sorry you are one of them.

If there is any way I can help you, please do not hesitate to ask me in game, or here. But as to the fact of Cheating in game, never actually seen a cheat used. And the only unfair advantages one player can have is when a new item is released that is very Unbalanced or simply broken.

I do again feel bad that PvP has left a you with a sour taste so to speak. If again there is anything we can do to help I am sure we will. Just please do not let your Ego stop you from seeking that advice. As mine did for a long time, and I suffered from the same opinions as a result.