View Single Post
Career Officer
# 45
09-04-2013, 04:27 PM
I had seen a couple of these threads complaining about the Rep system and most of them were just "Whaa! I don't wanna do the work for the gear, give me the gear!" But this post was well thought out and has some really good ideas. I'm trying to figure out a way to grind the rep system efficiently on my 14 alts on this account and finally decided on 3 toons at a time, which still doesn't give me much time to enjoy leveling 1 new toon (#15). Sometimes getting the marks for getting 1 toon going can take 1 hour, especially around tiers 4 and 5 and this is a huge pain in the hind, especially with the amount of variation there is in how to get the marks across various Rep systems. After having gotten 3 toons to T5 and than they added Nukara which meant I had to go back and do it again, I just find 1 high mark rewarding mission and do it over and over and over again (as shown in my Master Shopping list), just to get a surplus of marks. This has to end!

EDIT: And don't get me started on lacking expertise, thank you Mirror Hour, but even grinding Mirror for an hour is getting old!
Hi, my name is: Elim Garak, Former Cardassian Oppressor

LTS, here since...when did this game launch again?

Last edited by trhrangerxml; 09-04-2013 at 04:40 PM.