View Single Post
Captain
# 2
09-05-2013, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by majortiraomega View Post
Last night I performed a series of tests with another player. In each trial the target was a fleet excelsior cruiser. For the first test Gravity Well I (tooltip for 960 damage a second) was used on a stationary cruiser exactly 2km away and dealt an average of 770 damage after resistances, acceptable considering the crusier had about 20% kinetic resistance.

The same test was again repeated, Gravity well III (tooltip for 1600.1 damage a second) was used on a stationary cruiser exactly 2km away. Interestingly enough, the damage averaged at 668 damage a second after resistances, about a 59% damage reduction compared to the 20% reduction with gravity well I. Is this an intended feature to prevent high science damage against a target?
Thanks for doing the tests and passing it on, as a frequent science pilot ill take not of this

On a more lighter note I'd you not know that only tacs are aloud to do damage in this game :/
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----