Thread: Bad Players
View Single Post
Captain
# 22
09-05-2013, 03:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rezking View Post
Same here.
I don't know what's worse...the guy that doesn't know ESTF's or the 1337ist douche telling everyone their dps sucks.
You forgot "1337ist that doesn't know ESTFs". I'm sure we all have encountered them before - usually the ones that have the rainbow boat with a spare skittle tosser saying how their "1337 build" has "pwned pve" and should steamroll the ESTF...

I vaguely recall an ISE that had one of these. We all went left, "1337ie" went right. We wiped the side "in order", he hadn't even popped the cube. When we caught up to him, popped cube in short order, and started wiping the rest in order. Heck, funny thing was that I was in my old Luna for this, so I wasn't exactly a DPS machine (usually my nanite was the last to hit 10%), and I was still last even with his "help"...
Well, with the upgrade announcement leaving NX and Connie fans in the dust again, can we restart / revisit the T5 Connie and NX threads - since they will no longer be "truly" endgame ships... (after we get the T5 versions, it'll be time to see them added to the T5U upgrade charts too...