Thread: Bad Players
View Single Post
Commander
# 28
09-05-2013, 09:40 PM
This happened to me last week when I ran an Elite STF with my alternate toon. Now the character is not as strong as my main toon but getting there and the only way is to run elites.

Rewards are ten times better than normal. Anyway the person got mad and went afk after we failed the optional.

I don't understand for the life of me why it is so important to positively, absolutely, everytime get the optionals. Seriously, when you pug there are times that you get a group that is awesome and 3 people carry the whole mission so the shortfall doesnt show as bad.

Then there are ther times when a really strong player gets put in a group with 4 other players that may not be as strong, maybe inexperienced or may just have a different way of doing things.

Not getting the optional is not the end of the world, suck it up and finish the mission. I have seen times when I do elites and get the optional, in the end the reward is not as good as if we fail the optional and finish the mission but it takes longer than normal or average.

If you want to complete the optional everytime and beat the mission in 5 minutes then join the Elite STF channel and team up with a group of experts.