Thread: Bad Players
View Single Post
Captain
# 54
09-07-2013, 09:25 PM
Khit Elite Space.

Be on one side by yourself, guarding probes and working on generators/cubes for the team. Standard role...

Watch time tick down. (also watch a couple of them die over and over because they dont know to stay away from the gateway while they work)

Get to about 1 minute left on the clock, youre still on that side all by yourself, four probes a launch now.

The other four guys finally blow their gate.

>_> Fail optional. How in the hell does one ship do as much as four others in these things. I had my gate to like... 65/70, all on my own before the spheres popped out and they decided to finally join me (note i ended up having to kill the spheres for them too after the gate went down). Had they not popped them out, I have a really strong suspicion id have had my gate down before the last second ticked off the clock, too.

Edit to add: then watch them play gas cloud spam games with donatra while you whittle her down 5 percent a recloak. -.-
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 09-07-2013 at 09:32 PM.