View Single Post
Captain
# 12
09-09-2013, 06:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antoniosalieri View Post
Its not a debate for another thread though.

The EPTE change along with the EPTA and EPTW changes where made to give people real options beyond EPTS... which even now is still the best EPTx hands down... and the only real option if you can only slot one.

EPTS IS an and always has been an issue. I would be cool with it getting a 50% knock down.... why is everyone so allergic to having to use there brains to survive instead of just pushing EPTS EPTS EPTS RSP EPTS all the time.

Yes reducing EPTS would make survival harder... so what... last I checked even crap players can drag games out past the 30 min mark.
Problem is it isn't really an alternative, most people are using it together so you have super speed and shields.

A nerf to epts will make pugging, playing kerrat as a fed, and playing non cloaking ships harder, and will make the game seen more as Romulans online I think. This is an easy self buff that pugs really need as they dont get as much cross heals so its their main source of shield resists and will drive new players away from pvp if its that much easier to slaughter them. It will make the game more dominated by premade only, and feds will be scared to farm kerrat also. The resist stacking can be fixed in other ways with the resist buffs being given by es, tss, and elite shields being toned down.
Tala -KDF Tac- House of Beautiful Orions