View Single Post
Career Officer
# 12
09-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjgrands420 View Post
mt tie knew exactly what he was doing, the kind of leet player thinking that has ruined this game for years " WE WILL SHOW THEM HOW BROKE IT IS"

Mini, dude. Come on man.

Don't be like the rest of the sheep, I don't always agree with you but you never acted like the rest of the sheep when it came to outside issues.

You and I both know, in our hearts, that there was never any intent to "show them how broke it is".

Everything has been done in the art of the kill, the vape and the need to protect your alpha and score kills outside of SNB cycles.

Hell man, he even made a thread offering 10 mil EC to any player who could vape his Sci/Recluse to show people that it can be defended against.

No one took him up on it, because none of them are able to find their big boy pants when the gauntlet is thrown down.

He also made a full thread on how to defend against the vape, people made up all manner of excuses.

We can't help it if people cry about it and the devs respond - and we're going to go right back to figuring out the next most efficient method for turning targets into respawn monkeys. I promise you this.