View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 191
09-11-2013, 05:25 PM
You mention a hangar pet layout...hmm. I have an idea, and I hope the other players don't shoot me for this. But what about a mini ship tier system for carriers for AI and special abilities that you want them to have, and/or allow your shuttle/fighters to use your current shuttles setup as its own ship set/weapon's setup: Lets say you have an aegis set in your shuttle with a beam array and torpedo, all of your pets will then have a beam array and torpedo using that same beam and torpedo you have installed into your craft, and each will have the aegis shield set, but the hp will still be light as they are still small craft and not star ships. Some shuttles/fighters have 3 attacks for this just ad in a phantom slot for pets on your shuttle/fighter to fill for these or you could also add in a 3rd weapons slot to existing playable shuttles...how ever you would want to play it. Fighters aren't hero ships but mixed with a giant carrier this will bring back the epic nature of what a carrier is supposed to be!

Let me know what you think.
CatStar VS Darth Revan *(Spoilers)*
Every episode of TNG if written by STO_How Picard dealt with ARC_Cat hug_No to ARC!