View Single Post
Commander
# 27
09-12-2013, 08:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sampa4 View Post
Oh, and also, to settle other arguments about the fact that not all players are using characters of the same gender...

Later on, after publishing all 40 phases of my series, I plan on going back and writing a second half of the story, for the female gender, followed by a third section of the story for those who chose, in dariuskoronikov's series, to not marry Teroth. I hope that by revealing these plans may help to settle many of the arguments against my plans for the first phase of my series.
That sounds like... a lot of work. Personally, once I reach part 10 I'd probably end up going on a long holiday an forgetting about it, rapidly distracted by a new idea. Good on you if you get it done.

On a side issue, recently where people refer to tailoring responses to gender or wanting to be able to script according to gender - this is usually due to romantic options. Don't forget that not everyone, and not everyone's characters, are straight. Sometimes when you think you're smoothing out a choice, you might actually limit it.

& Rose Tinted Mirror (Fed 31+)