New Carrier Capt. questions on Pets
View Single Post
Join Date: Jun 2012
09-12-2013, 02:08 PM
Originally Posted by
Saved up lobi and bought the Jem'hadar Dreadnaught with the recent sale. Using the pet fighters that come with it. Visited SB24 a a few times using it as a beam boat and laucnhing new fighters as soon as tehy are destroyed.
1) In what ways can you increase the damage output of the pets?
2) If I use polaron consoles and jem'hadar fighters .. do the fighters benefit from the consoles? Would other special consoles say the romulan plasma science consoles help pets?
3) Do pets durability increase as you move from say basic to advance to elite? At times a I blink on SB24 testing runs and half the fighters are gone.
4) Is the Wing commander trait worth dropping lots of EC?
1) Attack Pattern Beta + FAW is the easiest way I know of
2) Fairly sure pets don't benefit from your tac consoles
3) The get new abilities, but I believe their durability remains the same
4) No clue