View Single Post
Captain
# 5
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
i run my sci in a fleet dhelan. the uni slot i use for lt sci. i run a full dps build gear wise, and a full support healer spec powers wise, and switch to all aux to crossheal, and back for dps and subnuking hocus pocus.

also have a ltcomm boff with CC powers if needed, but i usually keep my one with tss3 and so on in

so its kinda flexible and situational. i like it, but its a pain to actually fly, cause youre always flipping power around (unless you have an aux battery active)

the best perk of it, imo, is that is has the whole dr jekyll mr hyde feel to it. youll get some tacscort trying to attack it, and it tanks it out... the guy must think its a dedicated healer right... then you flip to all weapons power, turn and burn with subnuke and respectable spike dps.

love it.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===

Last edited by rylanadionysis; 09-12-2013 at 05:18 PM.