"Interview a Dev" Web Article Feature - Sep. 2013 [Interview Submission Period Ended]
View Single Post
Join Date: Jul 2012
09-13-2013, 01:43 AM
To the Dev(s) who do bug fixing.
Thank you for taking the time out of your hectic day to answer a few questions. I know your working hard on getting bugs fixed.
1) My first question to you is, what do you think can be fixed in terms of getting bugs fixed on a faster time scale then 3+ months?
2) What is the process that you go through to determine what bug must take priority over another?
3) Do you actively play the game?
4) Do you do anything other for the dev team then bug fixing? As in.. do you get pulled off bug fixing to work on other projects that require man power?
5) Do you go on the STO forums? If so.. how actively are you on them?
6) When people submit bug reports, how close do you work with PWE customer service in getting to those reports or do you work at all with customer service in terms of "the bug reports". I ask this as it seems to a lot of folks that bug reports rarely get answered and even further more get noticed.
7) Is there anything else further you would like to discuss to the community at this time that relates to "Bug Fixing/Reporting/Ect"?
Thank you for your time.
Like my Fan Page
Last edited by xlocutusofborgx; 09-13-2013 at