View Single Post
Captain
# 2
09-13-2013, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crm14916 View Post
Hey all,

I'm just wondering if there's a trick to entering rings and such along an angular path.

For instance, there was a time-travel mission where I had to fly around a star to return to my own time, and there were rings I could not get through. Also, the Risian floater thingy required that we fly thru rings. I don't have a problem flying, I have a problem getting the next ring to show up so I can see it without having to click and drag the screen to line it up. When I do that, it always takes too much time, and I wind up missing the next ring... Just wondering if there's a trick to it...

Thanks is advance!

CM
most of that is throttle control and twitch. you have to get a feel for the timing for your course corrections-and not overcompensate (which is hard when you're running it in a fast turning ship....)
"when you're out of Birds of Prey, you're out of ships."

Look into Vanilla PvP if you're tired of the endless pursuit of grind, utterly unbalanced selections of geardo-inspired traits, and generally unbalanced and careless 'development' made mostly to turn this game into a second job.