View Single Post
Captain
# 202
09-16-2013, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuxidemus001 View Post
I fail to see the logic of testing the DPS of something that has already exploded before it has had a chance to fire on its target. It is like selling your car to get gas money or buying a ship that goes into a never ending cycle of having to respawn without actually spawning.
They tried to fix (nerf) something that wasn't broken, and ruined my favorite toy in the game. Now what ever happens, as this Dev. has stated, {your just stuck with what we leave you! So deal with it and shut up!} That's the impression I was given. Once upon a time, a host would try to improve quality and comfort of the service they provided, now they are worried about giving you too much. There are also knuckleheads among us that complain because they are given too much for their services, just like the kids who reminded the teacher to assign homework! Who would be dumb enough to complain about getting too much from a service or product? Don't turn cheap on us Cryptic, you have had too many good things going for you to let yourself go this direction! Think of the players, I prefer quality over quantity!