View Single Post
Empire Veteran
# 204
09-16-2013, 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunasto View Post
They tried to fix (nerf) something that wasn't broken, and ruined my favorite toy in the game. Now what ever happens, as this Dev. has stated, {your just stuck with what we leave you! So deal with it and shut up!} That's the impression I was given. Once upon a time, a host would try to improve quality and comfort of the service they provided, now they are worried about giving you too much. There are also knuckleheads among us that complain because they are given too much for their services, just like the kids who reminded the teacher to assign homework! Who would be dumb enough to complain about getting too much from a service or product? Don't turn cheap on us Cryptic, you have had too many good things going for you to let yourself go this direction! Think of the players, I prefer quality over quantity!
Funny thing is they think the old kdf players forgot the Orion Marauder/Orion Interceptor Incident that created the slavers so not an investment and being made for "Unique" purposes isn't going to pull the wool over my eyes... I remember things