View Single Post
Lieutenant
# 13
09-17-2013, 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wardcalis View Post
If it's only doing 20k you might want to try mine, I never drop that low except for azure because everything dies so quick.

Don't really need aux to bat my shields AND aux stay at 125, engines round 65, for energy weapon energies like 45 but I don't even use that. I'll update the build to show my skills and stuff

EDIT: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=yup_4234 redid it, everything is there
There is something I just love about torpedo boats! I have a Ha'Feh and a Scimitar set up similarly to yours.

So I have a few questions on how you fly this and how some of the timers on the torps works so here goes.

I see you have three Breen Cluster torpedoes. How often do they cycle. Are they on the same timer?

You also have the Romulan Hyper Plasma torp. I keep running into the torps and singing my wings. How do you avoid that?

Also is the Romulan Hyper Plasma and the Omega Torpedo on the same timer? I have trouble when I have both on the same arc.

Do you attack mostly from Cloak? I find that I try to use cloaked barrage as often as possible.

I notice that you use Torpedo: High Yield. Why not Torpedo: Spread for groups? While I'm at it how in the heck do you get either of those as III version?

Thanks for posting!