View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 465
09-19-2013, 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iskandus View Post
LOL, it's true I am a noob. Though you keep getting blown up by a noob, so what does that say about you, Maestro Mini?

Can't even remember the last time you managed to beat me, Mini, regress much? On the other hand, I can't recall the last time when you managed to survive your own ambush against me. Why is that, Maestro?

So maybe you should try to prove it on the battlefield through actions as opposed to talking tough like a kitty hawk?

BTW, making up something on the fly is not going to work. Show me you actually have a strategy that doesn't involve exploit, broken toys (e.g. 50 sec Graviton Pulse) and etc. because well, without it, you ain't going anywhere, that much is certain.
u have bad memory. but im not liek you or your kind, so i ownt post videos here to shame you liek u have doen to my fleet abnd friends. truth is you ARE a noob. a new player with no respect for the games tradtitions orthose who have come before you. your just one of the many nerfcriers who ruin games everywhere. u thought one shot with tricobalt was an exploit. not worth your time? thansk for post ur idiocy and condescending tone is recorded in perpetuity