Thread: Bad Players
View Single Post
Captain
# 102
09-19-2013, 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rylanadionysis View Post
The only time I have ever seen you in IGE you were running around with a fire extinguisher and screwing up the optional stuff purposely.

But hey, it was amusing enough. Especially when no one would rez you and you had to wait forever just to do it again.
I actually don't use my extinguisher too often in STFs, but since it's always on my skills bar, it inadvertently comes out at least once during every STF I run. Regarding the optional in IGE, I simply don't care about it. IF someone doesn't ruin it immediately, it's enormously frustrating to move through the STF, making sure all the hostages are rescued, only to have some chucklehead mess it up on the ninth or last guy -- it adds an incredibly painstaking layer to the mission, so I simply ignore it (it fails 98% of the time) and move through the rest of the map. And I think you'll find that Dentals are rarely rezzed in ESTS regardless of how well we're doing.

But yeah, your account seems pretty accurate.
Quote:
Originally Posted by daan2006 View Post
damn rly hate pooping my pants before i can make it to the bathroom lmao
Quote:
Originally Posted by illyrian2008 View Post
i don't know why people are so down on obesity but i guess that's the feeder fetishist in me talking lol