View Single Post
Survivor of Romulus
# 18
09-20-2013, 06:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johankreig View Post
I was always told that you cant do attack runs (my prefered tactic) with cannons as you significantly reduce your dps output, if this is incorrect I will be glad as I much prefer to do attack runs and hit and fade atacks than cannon boating , the only issue arrises when providing static defence of a target in a stf such as the gate on khitomer or the kang on cure, i generaly remail still or move back and forth.
I really am against this mentality of guarding the Gate in KASE means parking and opening fire when something spawns.

After killing the Probes I go help DPS the Transformers, using Evasive Manuvers to get back to the probes. With Battle Cloak I can get multiple decloak bonuses.

With the Kang I prefer to kill the BoPs side on and as close to their cubes as possible.

Never missed a probe or let something through on the Kang.
I was once DKnight1000, apparently I had taken my own name so now I'm DKnight0001.
If I ask you a question it is not an insult but a genuine attempt to understand why.
When I insult you I won't be discreet about it, I will be precise and to the point stupid.