View Single Post
Captain
# 2
09-21-2013, 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnikku View Post
I can't understand why this thing is so squishy. Compared to my mirror Sovereign, it has more hull rating (55000 on mouseover), a higher shield modifier and a better turn rate. Yet, before I can even react with a science or engineering ability, I'm dead. I'm talking blue shields to 0 hull in the span of an instant! I've died so fast at the start of Conduit with it once (literally one second after engagement) I had to check to make sure my purple mark 12 covieart [Pla] shields were even equipped.

I get that being a tactical scim, it isn't going to have the endurance of an engi scim, but with higher hull and shield modifiers, shouldn't it at least take as many hits as my other cruisers? At least with my mirror sovereign my shields went from blue, to yellow to red, actually giving me time to react with emergency power to shields or transfer shield strength. With the scimitar it's just BAM! Warp core breech.
First off we need your build to be able to advise you

Second don't use the three console set

Third you need tot use armor on this ship

Fourth and most importantly this is not a fed cruiser it doesn't have a commander engineering BOFF which means no it will not take as many hits as a fed cruiser it's because it has a high hull that it suffer sometimes squishy performance

Post your build and let's see
----=====This is my opinion you don't have to listen and no one else has to read them these "OPINIONS" are based on my exploits and my learning other people will have their opinions and that's fine just don't knock my way of doing things thanks=====----