View Single Post
Captain
# 6
09-21-2013, 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by l9of20 View Post
I feel the same way you do. I am Sioux Indian and every time I click on the fact that I am Native American, it auto rejects me. It makes me feel like they are being racist. What kind of Country is this?? Isnt this America??? Isnt this the land of equal opportunity???? since when does being a Native American NOT COUNT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? Racist bastards
You're not new here so I'll simply reiterate the forum rules for you: Do not post in a thread more then 30 days old. If you have something to say about an issue simply post a new thread on the topic after 30 days as Zombie threads simply get closed when a Mod or Dev sees them.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.