View Single Post
Ensign
# 15
09-24-2013, 10:00 AM
duno about the OP but I've had excellent success in my endeavours ( despite the kiddy troll that thinks hes some big shot corporate mogul ).
The web hosting I paid for was refunded for two reasons:
1. False advertising by the intermediary advertiser ( Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008 )
2. My right to a refund under distant selling regulations ( The Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 )

So positive outcome there I can be less annoyed with my money back in my pocket thanks OFT ( office of fair trading ) I never had any doubts. And now onto another outcome, Due to my complaints my ISP has been brought into this ( mainly due to a suggestion from both the OFT and Trading Standards ) and has taken action against advertising content coming from peanut labs blocking their content in this country until a full and comprehensive investigation of their practices is complete and to safeguard other consumers from the misleading advertisements that peanut labs are promoting.

So all in all positive action there on behalf of and because of the consumer.
now onto poor little trolls sitting in mothers basement ( or whatever ) claiming to be big shot I only have one question for you well no I don?t really you must be tired owning 3 companies ( *cough* bull**** *cough* ).

Ensign set course for the next retarded American and engage superior knowledge...