View Single Post
Survivor of Remus
# 132
09-24-2013, 11:31 PM
I played around with an A2B build last night, and yeah, for alpha striking its a beast. My only problem with it is the extra attention you have to spend on the cool downs. Miss a beat and you loose a lot in efficiency. Not a problem in stfs, no awareness really needed. But in the middle of a mass firefight (SB24), when you're trying to locate and kill negvahs before the other player with a decent build does, it gets very trickey.

And I've got to admit, the aux isn't a problem really, as it generally shoots back up to the mid 60's for me while A2B is in effect. Its just the lack of hull heals that i miss (mainly A2SIF). The extra engine power is also notable, it was the first thing i missed when going back to my previous build.

Normally i judge its efficiency on how quick i can do one side of khit. Typically all 3 times i did it yesterday i had a decent teammate in a bug. 3rd time was most amusing, as we'd finished our side before they popped a single transformer. Anyways, back on track. I'll be giving it another spin today on khit and hopefully the rest of the team will all just go to the left and leave me to do the right on my own, lol.

So yeah, its good, if not better. Just at a cost.

Peacekeeper High Command
Bylar Crais - Zelbinion IV
Scorpius - R.R.W. Kharibdyss

Last edited by syndonai; 09-25-2013 at 12:14 AM.