View Single Post
Career Officer
# 17
09-26-2013, 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwebranflakes View Post
The old project is not available any longer. We may consider making a new way to obtain the Shard pet in the future. Please see the linked news post for information pertaining to players who already had it queued up, and information about the new project.

The Duty Officer pictured is the Fed version, but there is an identical KDF equivalent, too. Romulans will gain access to their ally's version.

Your call! If you complete the old one in enough time, you may be able to start the second one. You won't be able to complete it, but would if we run the event again in the future Maybe just collect the shards in your inventory, see where your at in a couple weeks, and then decide? Just make sure to contribute them before the end date!

EDIT: You do not gain access to the bonus 1-shard project until you complete the new project (the one with the DOFF reward).

Cheers,

Brandon =/\=
okay I'm confused, if you selected the old event that had the pet avialable before the update or have it left over from last time is the pet still the reward or has it changed?

Check out my ideas for the game here
First, Vice Admiral, U.S.S. Wolf Pack-F, NX-101687-F
First., Vice Admiral, A.R.W. Moon Wolf
Wolf, I.K.S. Frost Bite