Thread: Redwing Fleet
View Single Post
Career Officer
# 9
09-28-2013, 09:24 AM
Here is a list of current redwing contests:

CONTESTS:

We are drawing for some major prizes, including a LOCKBOX SHIP of your choosing! VOTE now at redwingfleet.com for your favorite lockbox ship and enter ballots to win!

RECRUITMENT BALLOTS:

? Recruitment - every 1 member you recruit who donates over 100k fleet credit, earns you 1 master key, 3 members earn you a fleet ship module.

DONATION BALLOTS:

? Donations - every 100k fleet credit donated on your @account across both fleets, counts towards our contest. 100k fleet credits = 1 ballot for our prize draw coming as soon as Tier 3 dilithium mine/embassy are completed.

PROGRESSION BALLOTS:

? Doffing mission chains - great idea now in the downtime to finish all your doffing chains. For every toon that you complete all doffing chains on, post a screenshot on our forums = 1 BALLOT.

? Rep System - Romulan/Omega/Nukara - great idea to finish up the rep and get all the passives. For every toon you finish all 3 reps systems on, post a screenshot of your rep system showing Tier 5 for all 3 = 1 BALLOT

? Crafting = highly advise everyone to buy 250-500 of the mineral/radiation samples and finish off their crafting. It is possible there will be a crafting revamp soon, the devs already said they will give some credit to those who have completed crafting on their toons. For every toon you reach 1650 crafting on - post a screenshot on our forums = 1 BALLOT
PARTICIPATION BALLOTS:

? Teamspeak = download teamspeak from teamspeak.com and join us on teamspeak, doing so earns you a one time free BALLOT. We want more people to hang out with ! join us ! 64.34.167.18:8065

? Fleet meeting - For every fleet meeting you attend AND come on teamspeak for, you will earn 1 BALLOT for our contest. Our next fleet meeting will be coming up shortly and I will advise via fleet mail and website posting. We want you to participate with our fleet.

NO WIN SCENARIO CONTEST: 10$ MILLION BOUNTY!

? 10 Million EC to the team who wins NO WIN SCENARIO. Need screenshots posted with all team being members of REDWING/DOQ TEL SUVWIS.

To be eligible for these ballots you must sign up at REDWINGFLEET.COM, no account = no ballots/no prizes.
Our fleets: REDWING (fed), DOQ TEL SUVWI'S (kdf)
FED TIER 4 STARBASE TIER 3 EMBASSY, TIER 3 DIL MINE, TIER 3 SPIRE KDF TIER 4 STARBASE TIER 3 EMBASSY, TIER 3 DIL MINE. TIER 2 SPIRE Community website: redwingfleet.com
RECRUITING TO OUR GAMING COMMUNITY msg @animusrevertendi