How Do You Make Your Mission Romulan Friendly?
View Single Post
Join Date: Sep 2012
10-05-2013, 11:04 AM
The Romulans til now have been like Cold war Russia "a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma." So there is not much lore considering the fact that they are a major faction and not just alien of the week types.
So far what weve got:
1. You cannot have the mission take place on the players ship.
2. It cannot be in any social zone where Romulans are not permitted.
3. The Rank of the player must be fill in dialog instead of just writing Captain. (Captain is not a Romulan title)
4. You may need to add more dialog options to accomodate Romulan players, Have the ability for characters to react you differently if you choose the Romulan options.
5.when someone grants you the mission, it reason needs to make sense if you're not Federation. Any characters from your ship also are risky due to uniform and race.
6. Romulans are not bound by certain things such as the prime directive.
7. Republic officers are not Tal shiar, and require a wider variety of responses.
Play more STO Foundry! (You can thank me later.)
A TIME TO SEARCH: ENTER MY FOUNDRY MISSION at the RISA SYSTEM in the SIRIUS SECTOR