View Single Post
Captain
# 17
10-08-2013, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubelius View Post
I'm stuck with the mission "Stranded in space". Everything went great until the last ship, a big battleship came. I kept firing everything I got and barely scratched it. It's shields were blue all the time. I lost my shields and took quite a bit of damage. I managed to manouver behind an asteroid and accelerate to safety. So I quit and tried to get help for the mission (no luck). When I came back the mission restarted.

How on earth do I destroy the last big battleship? Do I really have to replay the whole mission? Also it's my only active mission so I don't know what else to do except find a way to complete it.
Make certain your Power is set to Weapons 100 rather then the default Weapons 50. Changing your Power settings would have been covered in the Tutorial.
STO is about my Liberated Borg Federation Captain with his Breen 1st Officer, Jem'Hadar Tactical Officer, Liberated Borg Engineering Officer, Android Ops Officer, Photonic Science Officer, Gorn Science Officer, and Reman Medical Officer jumping into their Jem'Hadar Carrier and flying off to do missions for the new Romulan Empire. But for some players allowing a T5 Connie to be used breaks the canon in the game.