View Single Post
Captain
# 3
10-08-2013, 10:50 PM
Our fleet has adopted a policy to the members that we are not to leave this early just to farm it like others are doing. I cant count the number of times I see people bug out as siege wave spawns. Fortunately I usually have the firepower to do it on my own, but less geared ships would just have no chance.

Not only is it really cheap, but it screws over people trying to get their accolades done, and especially those who are lower level and looking for some xp out of the fight.

The fleetmarks shouldnt award during the waves, they should award in a box at the end like most other fleet actions do.

NWS is the only one I am aware of that also uses the wave by wave mark award mechanic, but in that one leaving early denies you something good.
Vice Admiral Rylana - U.S.S. DNT Omega X || Vice Admiral Lyzara - I.R.W. DNT Omicron X
Vice Admiral Kailiana - R.R.W. DNT Theta X || Vice Admiral Talina - I.R.W. DNT Tau X
Vice Admiral Victoria - U.S.S. DNT Upsilon X || Lt. General Dannika - I.K.S. DNT Sigma X
Vice Admiral Shondra - R.R.W. DNT Alpha X || Lt. General Rosanna - I.K.S. DNT Iota X
=== Vice Squad/House of Tlhap-Jen ===