View Single Post
Rihannsu
# 15
10-09-2013, 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by doffingcomrade View Post
Given that FM is the ONLY reason to play that silly thing, whatever behavior yields the best amount of FM (and frankly, it's pretty paltry), is the correct behavior.

Therefore, it is YOU that is doing it wrong. When you consider that sticking around gets you approximately 3 marks and a big fat ban for your efforts, it's easy to see why anyone with sense is leaving before they get hit with a banhammer for staying.

Of course, all of the people farming that stupid thing are wasting their time anyway, the yield is absolutely terrible, and they're letting whiners leech their pay.
It's one thing to setup a PRIVATE instance where you do that, but it's another thing altogether to do that in PUGs. Like Rylan and Reyan pointed out, people have a wide variety of reasons to play, and your behavior is destructive in a PUG.

@ Shoddy: I've said it before and I'll say it again, what else would you do if you weren't "grinding"? Whining about how you have nothing to do?
HAIL HYDRA!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
I can haz joystick!
MMOs aren't charities. Corporations are supposed to make a profit. It's what they do.