View Single Post
Ensign
# 16
10-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by markhawkman View Post
It's one thing to setup a PRIVATE instance where you do that, but it's another thing altogether to do that in PUGs. Like Rylan and Reyan pointed out, people have a wide variety of reasons to play, and your behavior is destructive in a PUG.

@ Shoddy: I've said it before and I'll say it again, what else would you do if you weren't "grinding"? Whining about how you have nothing to do?
No, materials and marks and whatever else still need to be collected. My problem is the amount of time needed to get them. you either concentrate all your time on gathering as much of one commodity as you can, or get a very small amount of as MANY as you can. either way, the grinding required to get anywhere eats up so much time it doesn't leave enough time to play the other content and really enjoy the game. It's not the worst, but it's not the best it could be either. changes need to come in place so that more can be accomplished in a restricted timeframe. we can't all live in mommy & daddy's basement playing all day. some of us have real lives, so game time SHOULDN'T feel like a second job just to make significant progress. I've said my peace, many people agree, many don't. i just think it needed to be said. and if it's been said, it needs to be said again till cryptic listens and acts on it. I don't take "That's just how the game is" as a good answer.