View Single Post
Starfleet Veteran
# 383
10-11-2013, 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by borticuscryptic View Post
In order to more accurately analyze and debug the various concerns, it would be helpful if we could get a clean-cut list of what is wrong, under what circumstances.

I mean something that looks like the following:

* MACO Mk XII costume failed to unlock, when half-finished prior to Reputation System launch
* Klingon Honor Guard chest piece missing on Klingon Females
* Adapted Honor Guard helmet does not display on XX species/gender
* (etc).

The more concise you can be, the better. But being concise doesn't mean leaving out details.
My character; Temo@ctcc42, has the following bugged STF accolades:

Omega Force Operative (collect mk XII Omega Set): All requirments are marked completed, accolade itself is not.

M.A.C.O. Elite Commander (Have both the M.A.C.O. Commando and M.A.C.O Team Commander Accolades): Both the required accolades are marked compleet but the M.A.C.O. Elite Commander accolade is not.

Before the reputation system was implemented this character did not have the Mk XII omega force weapon (for Omega Force Operative) and he had not compleeted the optional on infected ground elite (for M.A.C.O. Team Commander).

After the reputation system was implemented he achived both these requirments.

Deleting and reclaiming the M.A.C.O. and Omega sets has not resolved the issue.

There is no costume project unlock in the reputation system for me to unlock.

On an unrelated topic, this character also has the doffs, boffs and ships necisery to reproduce bugs with deflector duty officers, Juel duncan and botanists. Alll of which have also been known bugged for a long time. (I dont know if you read my feedback in the thread where you mentioned you tested deflector officers bort, but your test missed somthing, My own tests confirmed they dont work.)