View Single Post
Ensign
# 387
10-14-2013, 10:59 AM
Affected character:
-Ill'issin@Snivel

Issue description:
I had completed some sets, some partial before the implemention of the reputation system

I have all relevant accolades completed and recognised with the following exceptions:
M.A.C.O. Veteran (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

Omega Force Operative (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

M.A.C.O. Elite Commander (accolade remains incomplete due to M.A.C.O. Veteran and Omega Force Operative not being recognised)

Effects:
I've researched all possible tailor sets already. I have access to the Elite Omega cosmetics. However, I do not have access to the Elite MACO cosmetic variant. Not a single piece.

--------------------------------------------------
Affected character:
-Stephany@Snivel

Issue description:
I had the full X and XI MACO/OMEGA sets, and partial XII OMEGA prior to the implemention of the reputation system

I have all relevant accolades completed and recognised with the following exceptions:
M.A.C.O. Veteran (accolade not recognised as completed, even if all the requisites are ticked as complete - I have the full set)

Adapted Commando (didn't bother with this one)

Omega Force Shadow Operative (accolade remains incomplete due to M.A.C.O. Veteran not being recognised)

Effects:
I've researched all possible tailor sets already, and have access to the full MACO elite commander cosmetics. However, I do not have access to the Elite Omega cosmetic variant. Not a single piece.

-----------------------------------------------
Points of interest:
Stephany@Snivel is my first character, Ill'issin has been created as my third. Spiner@Snivel is my second character (reputation hardly progressed, still boasting old 'plastic' Gorn looks)

On Steph I can wear the full elite maco cosmetics, and on Illy it's exactly the opposite.