View Single Post
Captain
# 5352
10-15-2013, 02:07 AM
1. Because of my mines, CGE and KAGE are the simplest thing in the game. Just lay the mines, and let them do all the work.

2. Has anyone besides me made a self-portrait officer? By that, I mean making one of your bridge officers look as much like the real you as the STO Tailor will allow. Or am I the only one who has ever done that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by voporak View Post
I don't wanna do pretty much any space STF. I can close my eyes and do an interactive scenario of them, I know them that well. They're boring to me now.
Well yes, they do become repetitive. But in all honesty, if not for STFs and Defera, I very well may not login as often as I do. I have already done virtually everything else there is to do in STO. So I can only hope that Season 8 will provide something worth doing more than once or twice.

Nothing left on which to spend my 1.8 Million Fleet Credits. Nothing left on which to spend my 600k (Yes, 6 HUNDRED FRAKKING THOUSAND) Dilithium. And I cannot turn it into Zen because the C-Store has nothing I want anymore. Simply put, I have all this wealth, but nothing interests me enough to make me want to buy it. Either that, or/and I already have bought all the stuff my characters need/want.

I am thinking maybe I should go ahead use all that Dilithium to buy the Vesta Pack, just so that experimenting with it can give me something to do.

I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III

Click here to view my DeviantArt.

Last edited by lindaleff; 10-15-2013 at 03:30 AM. Reason: Additional thoughts.