View Single Post
Lt. Commander
# 7
10-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Mine's up. Feedback is most appreciated!

Also, question for you...I was going to start doing it with this one, but decided to ask permission first. In future LC's would you mind if your ship, Captain, or crew gets a name check in one of my tales? Something along the likes of, "we just met up with the (your ship's name) and picked up some whatever", or, "I'd have to make contact with (your captain/crew member since they're the expert in the quadrant.". Wouldn't be a speaking role...just a name check to interlink this expanded universe a bit more.

If you're against it, drop me a line and say, "Keep your nut cases and crooks away from my angels!"

If you want to do the same, here's a quick list:
--Bonaventure, a Sci-Oddy, and her Aquarius, the Rouge Valley (NCC-900288 and NCC-999503-B respectively)
--Nico Garret, CO of Bonaventure, rank of Captain. Liberated Borg male human. Suffers from PTSD from many, many vile events. Finally realizing it is ok to ramp up the relationship he has with L'naa after both have more time to heal.(would be acted by a Dean Norris/Michael Chiklis type big,bald white guy.)
--L'naa, female Vulcan XO of the Bonaventure, rare strong empath & telepath, rank of Commander (would be portrayed by Catherine Bell type, mid series JAG)
--Doc Irve,human male CMO of the Bonaventure...the schemer and scammer. Can get *anything* by hook or by crook. Does thing the old fashioned way. Commander in Starfleet Reserve, blackmailed in a way to return to active duty, but staying on Reserve status because as a contractor-type he gets paid more, and doesnt have to deal with "Captain bureaucratic bs". Breaks rules, if caught, rewrites the rules to justify his actions, then bends *those* rules to breaking point. Hates Andorians. (would be played by a Henry Morgan type circa MASH)
--Vic Chang, chief engineer on Bonaventure, human male, rank of Lt.Cdr. Starfleet brat who has been everywhere there was a UFP presence. (would be played by Daniel Dae Kim circa 'Crusade')
--Arky and Sara live in Yellowknife in the summer and Las Vegas in the winter. As an Andorian, he hates the heat, but human Sarah hates the cold. This compromise means they one neither is hyper or hypo-thermic all the time. Arky is the engineer who can fix a warp engine with duct tape and a hammer, and Sara is the biologist/botanist/genius who tells experts in their field why they're wrong. They dont take 'no' for an answer...ever. They both left Starfleet and make loads of cash by him fixing the unfixable, and her inventing new medications. (he would be played by Jeffrey Combs, she by Jewell Staite type.)
--Captain Sotek, CO of the USS Honolulu, NCC-2144-C, Vesta class. Most atypical Vulcan male you'll meet. Loves to surf, just not very good at it. (played by a Zachary Qinto/Jim Parsons type.)
--Captain A. Jax, CO of the USS Ajax, NCC-950614, Akira class. Male Trill, hates that so many jokes are leveled towards him because of his ship's name. Contemporary of Nico and Sotek, but his symbiont is 'sitting this life out' because of something Jax did, and refuses to share his memories. (would be played by a Don Cheadle type).