View Single Post
Career Officer
# 49
10-17-2013, 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by reyan01 View Post
It happens MUCH too frequently, and is the result of a flawed system that awards points following the completion of each wave, but sadly only awards five or six fleet marks for completion of the Dreadnought stage. This ACTIVELY ENCOURAGES players to warp out so that they miss the cooldown on the mission and can queue for another instance where they can repeat the process.
No group-finder mission should ever reward someone for completing a stage -- the reward should always be at the end. While I don't always agree with a cooldown timer, or at least if there must be one, you should have the access to vote someone out of the group -- I do agree the rewards shouldn't be awarded until the very last bosskill.

Sadly, I don't believe this will be something PWE will fix until it begins to hit them in the pocketbook -- players stop playing because of it. As long as people are farming the fleetmarks this means that they are making money from the dil and ec that goes along with it, and they wouldn't dare change this.
Said NO to Arc. Gets punished by not being given a free outfit, free lobi, and free shuttle. Now forced to use Arc's site when trying to get to STO site. Still not rewards for beta testing the Arc website by force. Bravo Cryptic.