Lt. Commander
# 88
10-25-2013, 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iconian7 View Post
Greetings,

Here's My Tip:

Dont Play STO...just kiddin...

Dont get me wrong STO is a great game; but not at lvl 30 if I want I just come in and send out my rats to level me.

Sorry I dont play STO anymore for awhile unless I want an easy game to play to relax my brain haha (!); ya you could call that a tip.

Here's another one - Try Eve Online but only if you want a challenge and if your ship gets destroyed you wont haul arse back to mama cryin sayin you lost yer ship and you want another one; in Eve Online ship loss is permadeath for it.

I am tryin a Live Stream Tonite to De-Mystify all that and attempt to present a good side of Eve Online; a side that is easy to learn once you know the ropes as they say.

Here is my Live Stream URL:

http://www.twitch.tv/cdr_zeta

I will be streaming about 3 hours from now at 20:00 GMT exactly.

Sorry you wont see any flying space ship battles for that find them on Youtube.

This will be a LIVE event where people can ask questions if you have a TwitchTv account; get one and learn to stream; stremaing is fun as well.

As for PVP - Eve Online is so much PVP and so different from any game out there, that when you die and lose a ship you could lose real money - as in $100s of dollars on one ship...I will explain just how not to let that happen; it;s really simple; you need to belong to a CORP and travel in Fleets and make friends...

However you can do all that and more solo for a long time as well; and it is that portion that I am going to cover.

This is geared mainly for real new players on trial accounts.

Cdr Zeta
... Now I live in Canada so I'll sitck with the stereotype and be as polite as possible, so would you kindly please haul your *** back to EVE and get the **** out of this thread on STO. Take your ******* rats with you.

As for the game itself, without people like you, it's a good game with real strategies and some epic battles, but it takes up a ton of time and mechanisms like time dilation can be really frustrating. It's also the very definition of pay to win, hence we're here on STO playing grind to win...
Exia@yiweitech
U.S.S. Omega
Assimilation is Futile
United Federation Legion