View Single Post
Career Officer
# 80
11-05-2013, 10:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playhard88 View Post
thx for throwing to the trash months and months of work for get my MK XII purple consoles.
That is exactly why I never did that. It's min/maxing as far as I am concerned. The 30 Mill consoles are trash as soon as something fleet wise comes out (the story now) or when the level cap increases... whenever that happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emacsheadroom View Post
Not really. Fleet ships, lockbox ships and C-store ship packs are pure unabashed power creep. The slightly better ultra rare fleet gear is not that big a creep compared to the ships. The only way for power creep to really do a number on the game is if they raise the level cap and introduce T6 ships. Then we're all screwed.
A new level cap means new harder content. They also said their wouldn't be tier6 ships or that they would have to come up with a mechanic for upgrading ships. I would be pretty ticked if the ship I just paid 2500 zen for was old hat... Harder enemies, better gear, that's what a level cap increase brings
1hr of work @NYS Min Wage 7.25 = 725 Zen
725 x 102 (or current exchange rate) DL = 73950 DL <- can you earn that per hour in game?

Last edited by phantomeight; 11-05-2013 at 10:48 PM.