View Single Post
Career Officer
# 82
11-06-2013, 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorngonzolla View Post
Hi all,

I thought I would pop in and make you aware of some improvements we'll be making to the Spire's Tactical consoles due to player feedback. Here are the patch notes that will hit Tribble sometime in the near future:

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.
-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%.

These changes were made to make these consoles closer in potency to those found in the Embassy and Dilithium Mine.

Regards,
Phil "Gorngonzolla" Zeleski
Please, do not implement these changes or switch the consoles from the Research track to the Operations track. As many other have stated, this tanks the in-game economy for console crafting more than was already planned; and will put PvP in the hands of giant fleets and their leaders.

Alternatively, put the generic type consoles at 30%+, and keep the "type" consoles at 25.5.
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacofangs View Post
Would you rather that we had you press buttons on some console for 40 levels, serving as an ensign/lt on someone else's ship?

This is a game, people who play a Star Trek game want to be the Captain. While the justification for it in game may be weak, who cares? You get to fly your own ship.