View Single Post
Captain
# 97
11-06-2013, 09:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gorngonzolla View Post
Hi all,

I thought I would pop in and make you aware of some improvements we'll be making to the Spire's Tactical consoles due to player feedback. Here are the patch notes that will hit Tribble sometime in the near future:

Tactical Consoles

-Improved the damage type (Disruptor, Phaser, Chroniton, etc.) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 25.5% to 31.9%.
-Improved the weapon type (Torpedo, Beam, Cannon and Mines) bonus on Vulnerability Exploiter and Vulnerability Locator Mk XII fleet consoles from 22.3% to 27.9%.

These changes were made to make these consoles closer in potency to those found in the Embassy and Dilithium Mine.

Regards,
Phil "Gorngonzolla" Zeleski
Thank you! Thank you thank you, thank you!

Finally I am able to get my ship good without spending a ridiculous EC amount for the mark XII purple ones on the exchange!

This news is so awesome, I'll make a toast to it and I can not wait to get these on tribble!

Spire holding will be the best holding ever! I owe the whole dev team a beer! Or a soft drink if some of them does not drink alcohol : )
Let us wear Swimsuits on Foundry maps or bridges please! I would pay zen for that.